DIGITAL AD SPECIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Banner ads are designed to work across all modern browsers, but display support will vary across networks and firewall configurations. Banner ads are served using Google DoubleClick and may be blocked by some networks from view. The list of compatible browsers includes: IE7-IE10 (some IE7 and IE8 configurations are known to block DoubleClick ad sources), Chrome, Firefox, Safari, iOS, Android, Win7 Mobile.
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS
- All web images must be 72 dpi.
- RGB or indexed color format
- HTML5 ads are accepted; Flash ads are NOT accepted.
- We will accept the following file types: jpg, png, gif.
- Click tags OK
- Must provide URL for click-through
|AD SIZE||LEADERBOARD||SKYSCRAPER||MEDIUM RECTANGLE|
|Dimensions (px)||728 x 90||160 x 600||300 x 250|
|Max file size||40KB||40KB||40KB|
|Animated GIF Allowed||yes||yes||yes|
|Max animated time||30 seconds||30 seconds||30 seconds|
STANDARD HTML5 GUIDELINES
In addition to the guidelines that pertain to all creatives, keep the following in mind for Standard HTML5 creatives:
- Standard HTML5 display ads are made up of an HTML file and a file of images. The 40KB weight limit should be measured by adding together the sizes of the HTML file and image file.
- HTML5 Rich Media creatives include polite loading by default. This means the initial load size of the creative includes only the main .html document (which works sort of like a parent .swf file that loads all of the assets). The enabler and external .js libraries/style-sheets are considered subsequent load and are not included within QA test script.
See google.com/richmedia/answer/165130 for more information.